V-CALL CENTER LINK (VCC LINK), INC. respects your right to privacy. When you interact with us, you may share Personal Data with us. Personal Data refers to information that identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us (e.g., your name, contact number, e-mail address, and IP address). To ensure that your right to privacy is protected in the course of our dealings and when we process your Personal Data, we are committed to comply with the Philippines’ Data Privacy Act, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other relevant government regulations and issuances. This Privacy Notice outlines our data privacy principles and practices. We recommend that you read this Privacy Notice to understand how we collect, use, and process your Personal Data.
By using our website or providing us your Personal Data, you will be treated as having given your permission for the collection, use, and processing of your Personal Data, and accepted the policies and practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Please do not use our website or contact us if you do not consent towards the collection, usage, or processing of your Personal Data.
VCC Link may modify this Privacy Notice at any time. To update yourself of any changes in the processing of your Personal Data, you may need to regularly review this Privacy Notice.
Why does VCC Link collect and process your Personal Data?
VCC Link collects only the Personal Data needed to effectively serve you and carry out its business operations. We may collect, use, and process your Personal Data for the following general purposes:
- To conduct due diligence prior to the execution of a contract, and to facilitate the fulfilment of the terms of the contract thereafter;
- To respond to your queries, complaints, and requests;
- To provide information about our services which may be of interest to you;
- To conduct research and analysis to improve customer experience;
- To maintain security; and
- To comply with legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements or
The use and processing of your Personal Data also depends on your transaction with us.
If you inquire about, or avail our recruitment solutions, we may collect, use, or process your Personal Data to:
- Prepare and execute the necessary contract/ service level agreement to cover the transaction;
- Update our records and keep contact details and billing address up-to-date; and
- Communicate any advisories, changes, and other information relevant to the contract/ service level agreement with the
If you are a vendor/supplier, a potential vendor/supplier, we may collect, use, or process your Personal Data to:
- Conduct the appropriate due diligence checks;
- Evaluate your proposal, including your financial, and operational capacity;
- Assess the viability of your proposal and process your accreditation;
- Communicate any decision on such proposal;
- Perform any other action as may be necessary to implement the term and conditions of our
If you are a jobseeker/candidate or employee, we may collect, use, or process your Personal Data to:
- Evaluate your suitability for employment and, with a written or expressed consent, retain your Personal Data for a maximum of ten (10) years for future job opportunities that may be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you about your employment application;
- For the verification or vetting of your credentials and other Personal Data;
- For Government Compliance;
- For Training Application/ Registration;
- For Client Accreditation;
- For Health Card enrolment (applicable for application and employment with the Company);
- While employed to the Company, to evaluate your performance and career development;
- Upon separation, to process your Personal Data for the exit interview and to prepare your final pay;
- For the purposes that are deemed necessary to your application and employment with VCC Link or to its clients;
- Perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required in the course of the Company’s business or under law or
If you are visitor of VCC Link, we may use, collect, or process your Personal Data to:
- Grant the access to or premises; and
- Maintain the security within our premises.
What Personal Data does VCC Link collect?
The Company may collect and process any of the following Personal Data, among others:
- Your name;
- Your e-mail;
- Your contact details;
- Your address;
- Your IP address; and/or
- Any information relevant to the feedback you have
Further transactions with us may require the processing of your Personal Data, such as but not limited to the following:
- Basic personal information, such as full name, nickname, permanent and provincial address, e-mail address, contact numbers;
- Financial details such as credit history, bank account;
- Sensitive personal information, such as age, nationality, civil status, gender, health education, parents/guardian, monthly current and expected salary, and government-issued identification documents; and
How does VCC Link collect my Personal Data?
VCC LINK generally collects Personal Data directly from you when you:
- Deal with VCC LINK employees in person, over the phone, by letter, email, or through the company’s website and job portals;
- Submit a CV and/or application letter;
- Fill out and submit an application form; and
- Submit any other information in connection with your
VCC LINK also collects your Personal Data from third parties that it will contact for verification purposes, such as in the following instances:
- From the references you have provided;
- Verification from academic institutions and/or professional associations or licensing bodies of the educational and professional qualifications you stated in your CV;
- Inquiries from former employers and co-workers;
- Performance feedback, including any administrative proceedings you were involved in at the workplace; or
- Information on any investigation, professional license disciplinary matter, or criminal, civil or other legal proceedings in which you are or were
VCC LINK will only collect Personal Data from third parties that you have specifically consented to. VCC LINK will normally obtain your prior consent but if it is unable to do so, it will take reasonable steps to inform you as soon as practicable that it has collected Personal Data from a third party and make sure that you are aware of the purposes for which VCC LINK has collected your Personal Data.
Personal Data collected by placing a cookie on your computer
We may also obtain information about you by placing a cookie on your computer. This is typically done to ease navigation through our website. Cookies that may be used are two kinds – session cookie and persistent cookie. A session cookie is used to place on your computer a computer- generated, unique identifier whenever you access our website. It does not identify you personally and expires as soon as you close your web browser. A persistent cookie does not expire when you close your browser, and stays on your computer, unless you delete it.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may modify your web browser settings to turn them off or delete them from your computer. If you reject our cookies, however, or website may not function properly.
Personal Data you knowingly and voluntarily provide
We may also process the Personal Data you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you contact us. The Personal Data you provide will then be used to provide the service you requested. For instance, when you e-mail us a query, necessarily, we will collect your name and e-mail address to respond to you. We may also process the Personal data you provided through the submission of job application form, business proposals and recruitment services inquiry.
Where does VCC Link store my Personal Data?
Your Personal Data is controlled by V-CALL CENTER LINK (VCC LINK), INC., a company registered under Philippine law, whose principal office is at Unit 1906 Cityland 10, Tower 2, H.V Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City, 1227 Philippines.
For how long does VCC Link retain my Personal Data?
VCC LINK will retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary for the stated purpose. When no longer required or if you ask to be removed from VCC LINK’s systems, VCC LINK will dispose or delete your Personal Data in a secure manner that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access, or disclosure to any other party or the public.
However, as VCC LINK may need to answer queries or resolve issues and comply with requirements under applicable laws, we may retain your Personal Data for a period of 10 years after your last interaction with VCC LINK. Should VCC LINK have a legitimate business reason
to extend the retention period, we will specifically secure your written consent prior to the lapse of the 10-year period.
To whom are my Personal data disclosed?
VCC LINK will only share your Personal Data to third parties who have proper interest and only with your consent, unless permitted or required by law. VCC LINK shall take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties are bound by written agreements to use your Personal Data solely for the stated purpose and in accordance with VCC LINK’s instructions, and to comply with the DPA and IRR. VCC LINK may share your Personal Data with third parties, such as:
- Clients of VCC Link (for endorsement of application)
- Medical Provider of VCC Link (applicable for application and employment with VCC Link)
- Training Institutions
- Agents who conduct background checking and screening
- service providers or contractors engaged to perform services on VCC LINK’s behalf, including IT consultants conducting testing and development work on VCC LINK’s IT systems or data encoders that encode your Personal Data in VCC LINK’s standard format, Accounting Firms; and
- In the event VCC LINK enters into a joint venture with, is sold or merged with another business entity, the new owner would have access to the information held by VCC LINK, which could include your Personal Data.
How does VCC Link protect my Personal Data?
We value the security of your personal data. To protect the Personal Data, you give against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use, as well as other unlawful forms of processing, we utilize appropriate organizational, technological, and physical security measures.
What are my rights with respect to my Personal Data?
As owner of Personal Data, you have the right to be informed of the Personal Data being or that have been processed by VCC Link, the right to gain reasonable access to your Personal Data, the right to object to processing of your Personal Data, the right to dispute any error in your Personal Data and have us correct it immediately, the right to obtain a copy of the Personal data in electronic format, the right to file a complaint before the National Privacy Commission if you think your right to privacy and data protection was violated, and the right to claim damages.
How to contact us:
You may e-mail us using any of the contact information shown below to exercise any of the above- mentioned privacy and data protection rights, gain access to your Personal Data, or request that we stop using or processing your Personal Data.
The Data Privacy Officer of VCC Link may be reached through the following:
|Postal Address:||Unit 1906 Cityland 10, Tower 2, H.V Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City, 1227 Philippines|
|Telephone Number:||(02) 88875042|
VCC LINK has the right to modify or update this Privacy Notice at any time by issuing a notice on its website.